Search This Blog

Monday, January 18, 2010

My Holiday

My life is a Groundhog's Day; the same day over and over, and--wait! yep, over and over again. But, I do have some cute things to show from my time with my family down in Arizona and Idaho. I'll post some of my favorites--small things really mattered down there.


 A little Smiles and her Poppie


my lil Keemie started sounding and looking more grown up.


Es tackled Daddle for some attention.


Bugga Boo texted the entire time. . .


Little guy's aunt melted a little because he still let her cuddle.


I got to look at life-size version of what I would have looked like at her age . . .only with blue eyes.


I got some snuggle time with the other one, too.




I found a new love of my life. Meet Oliver. He loves to be cuddled; you can tell, right?




I wrote an ode to this handsome fellow and scripted some piano music to accompany (I have secretly wanted to claim as my own for years now. . .maybe that isn't so secret). I also wrote a song to his estranged girlfriend Gambols up north. Ridiculous, but oh very Thompsony.


I wish this one turned out better; it was a sweet moment.


I couldn't get enough of these two.


These two are still my adorable babes in arms, when we saw the twinkly temple lights.


These lil lasses were unbelievably good in their walk through wonderland.


The lights were beautiful; this was my favorite--the lighted orange trees.


The moon was bright.

Then we went to Rexburg . . .

Buggo had to shovel.


and Pepys got the snow blower going, and it kept snowing


and snowing, but I felt okay about it because


I was home.


3 comments:

  1. I love the cozy home pictures. I love your folk's house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture of Tibb in his polo shirt cracks me up! It reminds me of men who wear really tight shirts, leave the top buttons open, and let all their chest hair hang out. *Shiver*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just have to say Oliver the pug, and Oliver the french bulldog? Hmmm... :)
    And sorry for being the one who was distracting Mark on the phone the whole vacation :P
    All these pictures make me miss family. I can't wait for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete